- The development of the Leeds Formulary has been overseen by the Leeds Teaching Hospitals Drugs and Therapeutics Group and is supported by the Leeds Area Prescribing Committee. It is maintained by the Leeds Medicines Advisory Service (based at LTHT).
The Leeds Formulary is approved by the following organisations:
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Leeds Community Healthcare Trust
- Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group
The formulary aims to provide information on medicines supporting safe, evidence-based, cost-effective practice. The formulary is a dynamic document and is updated continually.
Whilst the formulary contains links to relevant policies and guidelines, the prescriber retains the responsibility for the appropriate use of this information. The majority of links within the formulary are visible from any location, but some are only accessible within the NHS and some within LTHT.
Comments about any aspect of the formulary can be made by using the feedback tab at the top of this page.
LTHT Drug and Therapeutics Group Leeds Area Prescribing Committee Leeds Medicines Advisory Service